The Florissant Animal Hospital Story
On behalf of the doctors and staff, we welcome you to Florissant Animal Hospital. Established in 1958 by Dr. Emil Kuhn, Florissant Animal Hospital has been caring for small animals for over 50 years. We are Florissant’s only full service animal hospital and are staffed with 6 veterinarians and 25 support staff.Florissant Animal Hospital is proud to be an AAHA member for over 50 years. Currently there are around 15 animal hospitals in the St. Louis area that is American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) certified. AAHA has a set of 800 standards upon which they evaluate and inspect their members on a regular basis. Achieving this accreditation is an important milestone to delivering quality pet care.
Our Core Values are attributes we strive to fulfill every day:
- Integrity: We will always act in the best interest of our patients and their families
- Responsibility: We will do our best to honor and fulfill our obligations and promises
- Professionalism: We will constantly strive for excellence
- Competence: We will provide efficient, high quality veterinary care
- Compassion: We will be sensitive to the needs of our clients both emotionally and financially
Our mission is to provide thorough, compassionate medical care in an environment where our clients are respected and our patients are treated as though they were our own. We will go above and beyond the average level of service, demonstrating that our clients and patients are at the heart of our practice.